What can Alteryx do?
- Dramatically reduce time taken to import, cleanse, merge and enrich data.
- Remove reliance on IT Dept. Easy learning curve. No programming required.
- ETL process and Data prep for Tableau, Qlik and other BI/visualisation tools.
- 60 data sources available including Excel, SQL, Oracle, data warehouses, cloud data and bigdata.
- Data Sources can be read easily and quickly. Query only the relevant data via in-database.
- Enrich your data with predictive analytics with specially designed ready-to-use tools (R models).
- Enrich your data with spatial analytics. Plot data on Google maps, blend demographics etc.
- Create Workflows, Apps and macros you can share with other departments in your company.
- Export the results to almost any format: .tde, .qvx, .csv, .xlsx, .sas, .json, .hdfs, SQL DB etc.
- Direct integration with Qlik, Tableau, Microsoft and other BI/Visualisation tools.
Analysts in line-of-business departments such as sales, marketing, and finance are exhausting the capabilities of Microsoft Excel and other point solutions and have grown tired of having to depend on data scientists and IT staff for data blending, analytics, and sharing of insight.
_____________________ V I D E O _____________________
Getting Started Blending Data with Alteryx Designer
With Alteryx these problems no longer slow an organization down. Analysts love Alteryx because it uniquely provides them with a single workflow for data blending, analytics, and reporting. This workflow allows the seamless blending of internal, third party and cloud-based data, and simple analysis using 60+ prebuilt tools for spatial and predictive analytics. All of this is achieved in a drag-and-drop environment that requires no coding or specialists. The Alteryx workflow is so intuitive that users are productive in hours.